POLICY FOR DETERMINATION OF MATERIALITY OF ANY EVENT / INFORMATION
In terms of Regulation 30 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India (Listing Obligations and Disclosure Requirements) Regulations, 2015 (“Listing Regulations”) read with SEBI’s Circular bearing reference CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated 9th September 2015, the Board of Directors (the “Board”) of Fine-Line Circuits Limited (the “Company”) has adopted this Policy at its meeting held on February 13, 2016 for determination of material events and information (“Material Information”) such that required information can be promptly disclosed to the stock exchanges, as required under applicable SEBI regulations.
2. OBJECTIVE OF THE POLICY
The objectives of this Policy are as follows:
a. To ensure that the Company complies with the disclosure obligations to which it is subject as a publicly-traded company as laid down by the Listing Regulations, various Securities Laws and any other legislations (In India or Overseas).
b. To ensure that the information disclosed by the Company is timely and transparent.
c. To ensure that corporate documents and public statements are accurate and do not contain any misrepresentation.
d. To protect the confidentiality of Material / Price sensitive information within the context of the Company’s disclosure obligations.
e. To provide a framework that supports and fosters confidence in the quality and integrity of information released by the Company.
f. To ensure uniformity in the Company’s approach to disclosures, raise awareness and reduce the risk of selective disclosures.
3. GUIDELINES FOR DETERMINING MATERIALITY OF EVENTS OR INFORMATION
Materiality will be determined on a case to case basis depending on the facts and the circumstances pertaining to the event or information. The same shall be considered as Material, if it meets the following criteria:
(a) the event or information is in any manner unpublished price sensitive information;
(b) the omission of an event or information, which is likely to result in discontinuity or alteration of event or information already available publicly;
(c) the omission of an event or information is likely to result in significant market reaction if the said omission came to light at a later date; and
(d) any other event/information which is considered as being material in the opinion of the Board of Directors of the Company.
4. DISCLOSURES OF EVENTS OR INFORMATION
a. Events specified in Para A of part A of Schedule III of the Listing Regulations as amended by SEBI from time to time shall be deemed to be material events and the Company shall make disclosure to of such events or information as soon as reasonably possible and not later than twenty-four hours from the occurrence of the same. (Annexure A).
b. The Company shall make disclosure of events specified in Para B of part A of Schedule III of the Listing Regulations as amended by SEBI from time to time, based on application of Guidelines for materiality, as specified in this Policy (Annexure B).
c. The Company shall make disclosures updating Material developments on a regular basis, till such time the event is resolved/closed, with relevant explanations.
d. The Company shall disclose all events or information with respect to its Material Subsidiaries.
e. The Company shall provide specific and adequate reply to all queries raised by stock exchange with respect to any events or information. Further, on its own initiatives shall confirm or deny any event or information to stock exchange reported in the media.
f. In case where an event occurs or information is available with the Company, which has not been indicated in Annexure A or Annexure B, but which may have material effect on it, the Company will make adequate disclosures in regard thereof.
Where the terms of this policy differ from any existing or newly enacted law, rule, regulation or standard governing the Company, the law, rule, regulation or standard will take precedence over this Policy and procedures until such time as this Policy is changed to conform to the law, rule, regulation or standard.
6. EFFECTIVE DATE
The effective date of the Policy is 13th February, 2016.
7. REVIEW/AMENDMENTS TO THE POLICY
This policy would be reviewed by the Board of Directors at periodic intervals.
Any subsequent amendment(s)/modification(s) in the Listing Regulations and/or other applicable Laws in this regard shall automatically apply to this Policy.
The Board of Directors of the Company is authorised to make such alterations to this Policy as considered appropriate, subject, however, to the condition that such alterations shall not be inconsistent with the provisions of the Listing Regulations.
8. WEBSITE UPDATION
The Policy shall be disclosed on the website of the Company. Further, the Company shall disclose on its website all such events or information which has been disclosed to stock exchange(s) under the Listing Regulations and such disclosures shall be made available on the website of the Company for a period of five years and thereafter as per the archival policy of the Company.
9. CONTACT DETAILS
Questions or clarifications about the policy or disclosures made by the Company should be referred to the Company Secretary and Compliance Officer, who is in charge of administering, enforcing and updating this policy.
Mr. Ravindra Joshi
Company Secretary and Compliance Officer
For Fine-Line Circuits Limited
145, SDF-V, Seepz, Sez, Andheri (E), Mumbai 400096 Phone: 022-28292554
Events which shall be disclosed without any application of the guidelines for Materiality Referred to :
1. Acquisition(s) (including agreement to acquire), Scheme of Arrangement (amalgamation/ merger/ demerger/restructuring), or sale or disposal of any unit(s), division(s) or subsidiary of the Company or any other restructuring;
Explanation. – ‘Acquisition’ shall mean, –
(i) acquiring control, whether directly or indirectly; or,
(ii) acquiring or agreeing to acquire shares or voting rights in, a company, whether directly or indirectly, such that –
(a) the Company holds shares or voting rights aggregating to five per cent or more of the shares or voting rights in the said company, or;
(b) there has been a change in holding from the last disclosure and such change exceeds two per cent of the total shareholding or voting rights in the said company.
2. Issuance or forfeiture of securities, split or consolidation of shares, buyback of securities, any restriction on transferability of securities or alteration in terms or structure of existing securities including forfeiture, reissue of forfeited securities, alteration of calls, redemption of securities etc.;
3. Revision in credit rating(s);
4. Outcome of Meetings of the Board of Directors: The Company shall disclose to the Exchange(s), within 30 minutes of the closure of the meeting, held to consider the following:
a) dividends and/or cash bonuses recommended or declared or the decision to pass any dividend and the date on which dividend shall be paid/dispatched;
b) any cancellation of dividend with reasons thereof;
c) the decision on buyback of securities;
d) the decision with respect to fund raising proposed to be undertaken
e) increase in capital by issue of bonus shares through capitalisation including the date on which such bonus shares shall be credited/dispatched;
f) reissue of forfeited shares or securities, or the issue of shares or securities held in reserve for future issue or the creation in any form or manner of new shares or securities or any other rights, privileges or benefits to subscribe to;
g) short particulars of any other alterations of capital, including calls;
h) financial results;
i) decision on voluntary delisting by the Company from stock exchange(s).
5. Agreements (viz. shareholder agreement(s), joint venture agreement(s), family settlement agreement(s) (to the extent that it impacts management and control of the Company),a greement(s)/treaty(ies)/contract(s) with media companies) which are binding and not in normal course of business, revision(s) or amendment(s) and termination(s) thereof;
6. Fraud/defaults by Promoter or Key Managerial Personnel or by Company or arrest of Key Managerial Personnel or Promoter;
7. Change in Directors, Key Managerial Personnel (Managing Director, Chief Executive Officer, Chief Financial Officer, Company Secretary etc.), Auditor and Compliance Officer;
8. Appointment or discontinuation of share transfer agent;
9. Corporate debt restructuring;
10. One-time settlement with a bank;
11. Reference to BIFR and winding-up petition filed by any party /creditors;
12. Issuance of Notices, call letters, resolutions and circulars sent to shareholders, debenture holders or creditors or any class of them or advertised in the media by the Company;
13. Proceedings of Annual and extraordinary general meetings of the Company; 14. Amendments to memorandum and articles of association of Company, in brief;
15. Schedule of Analyst or institutional investor meet and presentations on financial results made by the Company to analysts or institutional investors.
16. Events in relation to the corporate insolvency resolution process (CIRP) where company is a corporate debtor under the Insolvency Code:
a) Filing of application by the company for initiation of CIRP, also specifying the amount of default;
b) Filing of application by financial creditors for initiation of CIRP against the company, also specifying the amount of default;
c) Admission of application by the Tribunal, along with amount of default or rejection or withdrawal, as applicable ;
d) Public announcement made pursuant to order passed by the Tribunal under section 13 of Insolvency Code;
e) List of creditors as required to be displayed by the company under regulation 13(2)(c) of the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016;
f) Appointment/ Replacement of the Resolution Professional;
g) Prior or post-facto intimation of the meetings of Committee of Creditors;
h) Brief particulars of invitation of resolution plans under section 25(2)(h) of Insolvency Code in the Form specified under regulation 36A(5) of the IBBI (Insolvency Resolution Process for Corporate Persons) Regulations, 2016;
i) Number of resolution plans received by Resolution Professional;
j) Filing of resolution plan with the Tribunal;
k) Salient features, not involving commercial secrets, of the resolution plan approved by the Tribunal, in such form as may be specified;
l) Any other material information not involving commercial secrets
m) Approval of resolution plan by the Tribunal or rejection, if applicable;
Illustrative list of events which shall be disclosed upon application of the guidelines for materiality referred to in :
1. Commencement or any postponement in the date of commencement of commercial production or commercial operations of any unit/division;
2. Change in the general character or nature of business brought about by arrangements for strategic, technical, manufacturing, or marketing tie-up, adoption of new lines of business or closure of operations of any unit/division (entirety or piecemeal);
3. Capacity addition or product launch;
4. Awarding, bagging/ receiving, amendment or termination of awarded/bagged orders/contracts not in the normal course of business;
5. Agreements (viz. loan agreement(s) (as a borrower) or any other agreement(s) which are binding and not in normal course of business) and revision(s) or amendment(s) or termination(s) thereof;
6. Disruption of operations of any one or more units or division of the Company due to natural calamity (earthquake, flood, fire etc.), force majeure or events such as strikes, lockouts etc.;
7. Effect(s) arising out of change in the regulatory framework applicable to the Company;
8. Litigation(s) / dispute(s) / regulatory action(s) with impact;
9. Fraud/defaults etc. by directors (other than key managerial personnel) or employees of Company;
10. Options to purchase securities including any ESOP/ESPS Scheme;
11. Giving of guarantees or indemnity or becoming a surety for any third party;
12. Granting, withdrawal, surrender, cancellation or suspension of key licenses or regulatory approvals;
13. Any other information/event viz. major development that is likely to affect business, e.g. emergence of new technologies, expiry of patents, any change of accounting policy that may have a significant impact on the accounts, etc. and brief details thereof and any other information which is exclusively known to the Company which may be necessary to enable the holders of securities of the Company to appraise its position and to avoid the establishment of a false market in such securities.
The details required to be disclosed while intimating the events mentioned in the Annexure A and Annexure B shall be in accordance with the SEBI Circular no. CIR/CFD/CMD/4/2015 dated September 9, 2015 and amendments thereto from time to time.